Sunday, December 16, 2007

Final Post of 2007!


This semester has gone by so quick. I have decided to give extra credit to all who were in attendance at the debate party at ESU#3. This will count as the 10 extra credit points for blogging for this unit. Thanks for going and you did it without even knowing you were getting anything for it.

As for the test, it will be given on Wednesday, instead of Tuesday, due to a rescheduled pep rally on Tuesday. As a result, I will probably not get your final grades to you prior to your last day. You may email me or check the online grades over break.

Finally, If you have any comments or suggestions about this class, please feel free to send me an email or post a comment. Also, you are more than welcome to jump in and blog even if you are not in this class anymore. Good luck as you continue your preparation for the future!

7 comments:

Zeratul said...

I can't believe the semester's already out! What will I do with myself without Keller's American Gov.?
Oh, that's right... AP Comparitive Gov with Keller! Hope you all have a wonderful Assorted Bag of Holidays! May your final scores be high and your blades never dull! (last nerdy blog joke of the year, who woulda known?)
But... You'll all be sure to hear from me in the future, Gov or no Gov class.

En Taro Adun, my friends! Till we meet again!



P.S. Also, for the bonus, is it counted by attendance to the building, or being in on the discussions? Just curious, cuz I like my grade buffers. :P

phonebook said...

I must say I enjoyed your class. I honestly did not think I could ever become interested in government, nor have the capacity to understand it, but you changed it all with your somewhat eccentric teaching style.
I look forward to AP Comparative, and as for changes, continue to do what you're doing, it's working.

Kayla Powell said...

HAHAHAHA...that person was funny! I'll be sad when this week is over, and I'll have no more government. I'll miss my class, and Mr. Keller's cheesy jokes, that were always hilarious by the way!!

Well Merry Christmahannakwanzika! And if you don't celebrate any of those holidays, well Happy Holidays to you!!

And don't forget to T it up!!!

Anonymous said...

This semester has flown by. I have enjoyed this class. Coming into this class I knew very little but I have increased my knowledge tremendously. I am really looking forward to comparative government.

poncho villa said...

i would like to just say, this was an awesome semester, and awesome class, and i can't wait for next semester... as keller says.... AP!

Anonymous said...

This class was a really great experience. Even though I did terrible on the multiple choice tests, I learned quiet a bit about the functions of the government.:]
I will most likely show off my sweet government knowledge whenever someone brings up an important issue. I really enjoyed my class and I feel like we will all take something valuable from the class.

Ms. Kelly said...

Well Mr. Keller, I thank you for an awesome semester. I have never liked any kind of history or social studies class, but this one was actually enjoyable. I hope your holiday break is going well. I am sad to say I won't have you next semester. You were such an awesome teacher and I'm going to miss 4th hour AP AM Government. See ya around!